DOD COVID-19 Information Resources
How to protect yourself and others from coronavirus
Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to follow this advice too.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people – keep a distance of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and others.
- Avoid crowded places, especially indoors.
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
- Do not shake hands.
Hand Hygiene Practices:
COVID-19 coronavirus general hygiene
How to handwash? With soap and water
CORVID-19 Information Posters (various A4 & A3)
Hand Hygiene poster (PDF 140KB)
COVID-19 A3 poster Landscape (PDF 541KB)
COVID-19 A3 poster (PDF 105KB)