COVID-19 Information Resources
How to protect yourself and others from coronavirus
Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to follow this advice too.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Wear appropriate PPE (see video on Donning & Doffing of PPE)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people – keep a distance of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and others.
- Avoid crowded places, especially indoors.
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
- Do not shake hands.
Donning and Doffing of PPE
This Video is to inform volunteers of the procedure for donning and doffing of ppe as implemented by the NAS.
Guidence on interaction with members of the pubic.
- NAS Home Assessment COVID19 – Summary Document
- NAS Procedure – Home Assessment of Possible COVID – 19 Patients
- Flowchart – Possible COVID – 19 Case without Pre- Arrival Notification
- Patient information sheet for home isolation_v.2.0
- COVID-19 poster (PDF, 760KB, 1 page)
- Health Careworkers Infection Control Advice
Guidance on vehicle decontamination:
Hand Hygiene Practices:
COVID-19 coronavirus general hygiene
How to handwash? With soap and water
CORVID-19 Information Posters (various A4 & A3)
Hand Hygiene poster (PDF 140KB)
COVID-19 A3 poster Landscape (PDF 541KB)
COVID-19 A3 poster (PDF 105KB)