Photo of the Month Competition
February 26, 2015
Dont forget to send in your entries for February’s Photo of the Month Competition to firstname.lastname@example.org. Same rules apply. Happy snapping everyone…
There will be a €50 One for All voucher awarded to the winner each month.
- Entries should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com in .JPG format.
- The photographs can be on any theme related to Civil Defence. Photographs showing Civil Defence in action will be particularly welcome.
- The winning photographs will be published on the Civil Defence website. All entries may be used to help promote Civil Defence.
- Children or vulnerable persons, e.g. casualties, should not be identifiable in the photographs.
- Civil Defence personnel in the photographs should be wearing the correct uniforms and, if relevant, appropriate personal protective equipment.
- The winners will be announced on the Civil Defence website & twitter.
- The judging committee’s decision will be final.
- Closing date: the last day of every month.