Photo of the Month Competition
November 4, 2014
To coincide with the upcoming launch of our new website. Civil Defence is launching a photo of the month competition.
· There will be a €50 one for all voucher awarded to the winner each month.
· Entries should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com in .JPG format.
· The photographs can be on any theme related to Civil Defence. Photographs showing Civil Defence in
action will be particularly welcome.
· The winning photographs will be published on the Civil Defence website. All entries may be used to help
promote Civil Defence.
· Children or vulnerable persons, e.g. casualties, should not be identifiable in the photographs.
· Civil Defence personnel in the photographs should be wearing the correct uniforms and, if relevant,
appropriate personal protective equipment.
· The winners will be announced on the Civil Defence website & twitter.
· The judging committee’s decision will be final.
· Closing date: the last day of every month.