November Photo of the Month Winner
9 December 2015
Congratulations to Fran Power, Mayo Civil Defence on winning the November Photo of the Month Competition. A €50 One4All voucher is on its way to you.
The competition is open again for December – if you’re not in you can’t win.
There will be a €50 One for All voucher awarded to the winner each month.
- Entries for the Photo of the Month Competition may be submitted through our Twitter account @CivilDefenceIRL. When submitting photos through Twitter please use #cdphotoofthemonth.
- Entries will also be accepted via e-mail to email@example.com in .JPG format.
- The photographs can be on any theme related to Civil Defence.
- Photographs showing Civil Defence in action will be particularly welcome.
- The winning photographs will be published on the Civil Defence website. All entries may be used to help promote Civil Defence.
- Children or vulnerable persons, e.g. casualties, should not be identifiable in the photographs.
- Civil Defence personnel in the photographs should be wearing the correct uniforms and, if relevant, appropriate personal protective equipment.
- The winners will be announced on the Civil Defence website & twitter.
- The judging committee’s decision will be final.
- Closing date: the last day of every month.